Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile music on Advert

Options
  • 21-06-2006 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

I goggled but found nothing...

does anyone know if the music on the 3 mobile add is just for the add or is on an album? If so who is it by?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Leroy Anderson - Forgotton Dreams (is one)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

The ad featuring the guy on the bus looking at Pimp My Ride is a band called Minotaur Shock. Can't remember what song but it's on their most recent album.

John2 wrote:
    The ad featuring the guy on the bus looking at Pimp My Ride is a band called Minotaur Shock. Can't remember what song but it's on their most recent album.

Ah that one...that's a track called muesli.

Yeah, that rings a bell. Not a bad album.

They're a bit mad really aren'y they? Not quite Lemon jelly...but somewhere in that ballpark.

• Advertisement

Yeah, they're a bit all over the place at times. I originally hated that track on the ad but it's grown on me a lot. I reviewed the album back in January if you're interested, link.

Advertisement