Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Broadband - Crookstown

• 21-06-2006 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi All,

I am desperately trying to get broadband in my area (Crookstown) with no luck so far. Not even wireless broadband is available. I know about 40 people in our area that would sign up to it, just need a company that can provide it.

Any help is appreciated??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I live in Calverstown and am in a similar situation. I put my name on a list in Hickeys pub around 6months ago but nothing ever came of it. It's really frustrating!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

TheBazman wrote:
    I live in Calverstown and am in a similar situation. I put my name on a list in Hickeys pub around 6months ago but nothing ever came of it. It's really frustrating!!

I just came across your message. I presume you got sorted with Kidare bb, if not, send a pm to me and i will give you details. If you have kioldare bb installed, I would like to know how you are getting on,I am having probs with 'skype'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Kildare bb - I have seen advertised but there website doesnt exist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Redlancer

I do believe digiweb could provide a service for you however it would be very expensive. Of my limited knowledge there are four types of broadband and I do believe digiweb offer a satellite broadband service this does not have any of the restrictions of the other three verions 1.Cable 2.Wireless 3.ADSL

Advertisement