Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

utv broadband questions....

• 21-06-2006 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

hiya i was thinking of switching to them form eircom as i like their download allowance sounds very nice:cool: but i dont see them mention here very much are they any good? and um ya also can i sign up to them via the phone and whats their number:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Emerson

You can sign up on their site here.
    Their phone number is on the site, 1890 927112.

BT have a cap of 30gigs on their 3mb product, UTV have a 20gig one. Unless you pay for the 'unlimited' jazz for an extra 6 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

If you're doing a transfer it's best to ring them. They will need to send you a transfer form. DO NOT cancel Eircom in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

thanks ye thats what id like to get the ''unlimited jazz'' sounds sweet does anyone have/had their BB are they as good as the rest or at least eircom anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

yeah i have there 2mb package since last september..im going to go with the unlimited deal at the end of this month...the only real problem i had with them was from around february while playing online games i got really high ping spikes were i am unable to play but funnily enough from yesterday the problem has disappeared they must have had an upgrade at my exchange or something..but im thinkin of changing to magnet when there availible just mainly for the speed and jus to make sure my ping problem is gone for ever..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Love UTV , great price especially with the call package.

• Advertisement
Advertisement