Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a roofer interested in a nixer

Options
  • 21-06-2006 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

I have 3000 slates ready to go and a roof with scaffold, membrane + battens in place. I'm looking for an experienced roofer to slate the roof for me. Anyone know anybody who could take this job on?
    My builder says he can do it, but I think it'll just take him an age. I've seen slates go up on neighbours houses in a day or two, so I'm thinking this could be a good weekend earner for someone.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 roofer

hi vallo
    3000 slates would be a big nixer,if there were two slaters on the job it should take about 4-5 days to complete,depending on how much cutting and what type of ridges you are using.this is a busy time of the year to get a slater who could do that straight away.what area are you in? i do know of one slater that i use quite often. drop me a line and i will give you his number.

kind regards
    :D

Advertisement