Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows volume decreasing on its own..

• 21-06-2006 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Having a bit of trouble with the windows volume control - I have the wave volume set to max, but when I change track in Winamp (WMP works fine, none of this problem) the slider decreases to halfway. Same thing happens when I start up a game or whatnot.
    It's annoying the hell out of me, so if anyone has any suggestions, they're quite welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

if this is on a Server 2003 OS it is more than liekly Volume Shadow copy configured

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Nah it's XP Pro, got it sorted anyway - DirectSound was f'in about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

@ tech .. still trying to figure out if that was a gag or were you serious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

sorry guys read this post wrong that it said the volume size was decreasing not the volume sounds

;)

Advertisement