Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Hello there" thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

its a good place to hang out......

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

dont listen to :| , shes a sap who makes up maths jokes that only geeks understand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Mushy wrote:
    Ahh 6th Year...not really worried about it too much. Id be the type who is too laid back to actually care too much. Might do about an hour study most days after school...depends on my mood though! Already know what i want to do after school (Arts in UCD), so i kinda know what points im looking for but shall probably aim higher. Shall be a fun year, turning 18 right at the start :D

same here! about the turning 18 when it starts lol

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Ballerina wrote:
    dont listen to :| , shes a sap who makes up maths jokes that only geeks understand

banned

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

in addition to the wonderful advice given my my fellow "woohoo we're finished 6th year" - ers, i would just like to remind you....you can always repeat :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fool 5000

in addition to the wonderful advice given my my fellow "woohoo we're finished 6th year" - ers, i would just like to remind you....you can always repeat
    Fat chance ill repeat :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

also never forget that the difficulty and importance of the Leaving and it's constant appearence in the paper In the form of exam brief and **** will piss you off and convince you that the exams are like having a shoot-out with a firing squad. It's so over rated!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Rozabeez wrote:
    So, anyone going into 6th year? Looks like this is our turf now, haha, any advice etc, people?

Off my turf Roe !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 :p

Advertisement