Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just tryed Mobile TV on my phone

• 21-06-2006 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

NiSmO wrote:
    Are the broadcasts the same as live television? Some remarks here on the board pointed in the direction that it wasn't live feeds on all channels on the
    3g television.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Once you are in a decent coverage area you should be relatively ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

watched kerrang on it aND i must say im impressed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Ive got the samsung zv 10 and it says i have to go into vodafone store to upload the proper software updates, can i get theese online does anyone know? cause i don think ill be in town for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Sometimes its ok and sometimes it buffers and gets lost connection, all the times i have tried I have been next to a 3g mast!!!! They still need to upgrade the speed and signal in my opinion. But its a good product when it works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I've been using it for a few days and this is how it is:

Only 2 channels so far, Kerrang and Sky News are ACTUAL LIVE TV.

The rest are ALL looping program streamed. It is NOT live tv, just the same clip looped over and over and over and OVER.

The quality on the looped channels is better than kerrang, possibly because its live.Sound quality on kerrang was pants.

Use your headphones if your going to watch it.

All in all I think it's a bit misleading!!!!
    EDIT:

Has anyone managed to access cartoon network, bravo or CNN? They won't load for my or my girlfriend in full 3g coverage, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭joe_dunne

Hi all,

After a few days of watching I'm not impressed. The looping of mini channels is not what I wanted.

Having said that it is v. early days do hopefully as the service matures so will the content.

Joe

• Advertisement

Advertisement