Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6600 Phone insurance

• 21-06-2006 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭

Hi guys just looking for your opinion.

I bought a used nokia 6600 off ebay about a month or two ago. It is a very good phone but the thing is its quite big! So ive decided to accidently;) drop it into a sink full of water , and use my phone insurance to get it replaced:eek:. Since the phone has been out a good few years, ill more than likely get the newer version of it as the replacement. Does anybody know what the newer version of the nokia 6600 is?

Another thing is that i never told O2 insurance that i was after changin my phone. Does that matter? Was thinking ill ring them up and tell them ive changed my phone and then a week or two later ring em and tell them ive dropped it into water by a mistake:cool: .

PS. My girlfriend did something like this a few months back. Her phone was acting up a bit (turning off etc.) So she dropped it into the sink for a half hour and she got a brand new phone as a replacement. So water damage is definately covered by my insurance

What do you think of what im doin? 3 votes

x
    0% 0 votes
    x
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

If you go head you will be likely be performing a fraud. Not up for discussion on this forum.

Suggest you go into a Garda station and ask their opinion?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement