Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet 3com router help

• 22-06-2006 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

I just got my new magnet 3com wireless router
    model no 3CRWDR100A-72 and for the life of me
    i cant open a single port with it. Iv done everything
    i can think of to open some but no luck so far. Can
    anyone help me out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Can you log on to the router? I thought Magnet had a strict control policy on router access, as in they don't give you the password.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

AFAIR the equipment handed out by Magnet is locked down and they won't give you the password so you may well be stuck.. anyone able to confirm this rediculous stance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

I can log in they provided me with a password. I just done it anyway so all is cool now and the ports are open. I would never take that $hit not been abel to log on to my router...lol thats sad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

jor el wrote:
    Can you log on to the router? I thought Magnet had a strict control policy on router access, as in they don't give you the password.

Where theres a will theres a way! :D

Advertisement