Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baltimora Tarzan Boy

Options
  • 22-06-2006 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

Do you think it's any good? I do :D

And a little tidbit to go with that

A little something about Baltimora
    Baltimora is the name not of a band, but was the pseudonym of Jimmy McShane. I am told that he died of AIDS in the early '90s, though I have not confirmed this. Baltimora's lone hit was "Tarzan Boy" which can still be heard occasionally in the US as the music to Listerene commercials.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

i always lovede that song,, one of those songs that you dont hear too often but its on my regular play list at home and at work,,, i have a cool extended original version, long intro,,, pretty hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Tarzan Boy rocks!!! Adored it when it came out in '85 and Baltimora was my first crush (I was seven years of age - I think I can be forgiven!)

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

I remember being in fifth or sixth class when that came out. I heard it at my first disco in the parish hall. Legendary tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Wolverine_1999

Another one of his songs was "Juke Box Boy"..

Kind of obvious which side of the road he drives on from the song titles...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

he was from norn iron, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimora
    Tarzan Boy is a big hit downstairs in the Q bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Eww! Ruin the song, why don't you?! ;)

Advertisement