Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow/eircom issues this week?

Options
  • 22-06-2006 9:51am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any eircom users notice pings of 400 plus on wow from about 8pm till 11 pm the last few nights?

Game servers are fine with usual 30-40ms ingame to uk/euro servers.
    Im convinced its whatever way im routed to the wow realms from Ireland,just wondering if anyone else has same issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Am on eircom 3meg myself and cant say I've expierienced any problems at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

You only getting 1 meg from Eircom too? If so, yes, I've noticed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im on 3meg.
    Its not laggy at all and is fully playable but normally my wow pings are 40-80ms

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Exact same as me. Lag's due to my **** pc. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

im on 2 meg and no havent noticed anything unusual, same lag different day, cept since the patch ive had unusually low pings, very stable and quite a surprise tbh

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm on NTL 6Mb, and my ping has gotten worse since we changed from Eircom 2Mb... from average 60ms to average 75ms. I know that virtually all of the lag I get is due to my slow-ass laptop (iBook G4)... my Macbook Pro can't come soon enough!

Advertisement