Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant reply or access new threads either

Options
  • 22-06-2006 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

this is happening to me too. i cant reply to any threads? anyone know whats up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What threads can you not access? Can you give a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i tried to reply to the "problems" thread on the help desk page. it wont let me, it says

tabatha, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

no idea why. this happens to all except the threads i have made.

Only the original poster can reply to their own thread on the Help Desk. (Apart from admin and smods) So this means that only you can reply to this thread along with the admins and smods.

What other pages can you not access?

oic, thats ok so. its working for me. is the search function going to be out of action for long?

thanks once again

tabatha wrote:
    oic, thats ok so. its working for me. is the search function going to be out of action for long?

thanks once again
    I'm not sure to be honest, sorry.

Keep your eye on the Feedback forum for updates: this thread in particular.

• Advertisement

hey again, i just tried to reply to a post on the soccer forum and it gave me that message again to say that i wasnt allowed. any idea why?

Yeah, the soccer forum is access request. To post there you have to request access to the forum via the access request forum on Soccer.

Advertisement