Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

micro-controllor

• 22-06-2006 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All,

I'm wondering if any of you could tell me where i could purchase a developer kit for a micro, 8051, arm, or PIC, I had done very little of this in college and want to learn on my own steam by buying a kit and experimenting at home.

I'm willing to spend up to 150 euro (is this reasonable?). The kit I'm looking for should be generic and adaptable, by this I mean I hope to be able to tackle any micro after experience with this one,

I know some manufacturers have converters on chip as well, this I would also be interested in. Essentially I'm looking for a kit I can buy as a private individual not working for a company, but also I don't want a hobbie elec kit with proprietary software, i would hope to down load assembly/keil code to the part myself.

Any help, advice or comments are very welcome,

Regards,
    Laughton

Comments

Advertisement