Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Stats...any suggestions

Options
  • 22-06-2006 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to get some sort of web site hit stats going on my site.
    Any suggestions of good providers...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

statcounter.com > pretty basic but easy to use.
    google-analytics.com > i'm signed up but never used it. It's google so you know it's going to be good
    awstats > the main one. Never used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

google-analytics.com > i'm signed up but never used it. It's google so you know it's going to be good

and it is ... and it is ... :) would be my recommendation ...

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭The Mighty Dubs

Cheers for that...

Btw...maybe a stupid thing to say , but saw your Transformers icon...have you seen this site yet

http://www.transformersmovie.com

just registered for google analysis, have to wait to be accepted....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

just registered for google analysis, have to wait to be accepted....

took a couple of weeks when I signed up ... took a friend a day ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

took my registration about 2 months to go through. Boards are using google-analytics. There is a demo on the site too.

What are the terms & conditions like on g-a actually, do they do any data mining/warehousing on the user info they collect. I never bothered to read the T&C.
    Btw...maybe a stupid thing to say , but saw your Transformers icon...have you seen this site yet

http://www.transformersmovie.com

:) they ain't giving too much away. I saw the original about 3 months ago. Christ on a pogo stick it was so ****. I nearly had an epiliptic fit.

waiting 2 months...thats a pain in h@le. Never bothered to read the terms & conditions...never do...

Advertisement