Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League Tickets

• 22-06-2006 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to get tickets for premier league games, I'm looking for Arsenal v Aston Villa tickets, anyone buy tickets in the past?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭wardie

Arsenal have a ticket registrarion scheme but there is a waiting list to get on it.

First game in a new stadium you'll be doing well to get one !!

Maybe as a package deal you might get one but they tend to be very pricey.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

There are many touts that sell them and I'm not talking about the one's on the streets. The tickets are gona be expensive unless you know a season ticket holder. I went to an Arsenal game last season but was lucky enough to get tickets off a season ticket holder for face value.

Lots of tour operators sell match packages but they dont suit every one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

I can get tickets for the Away end at cost price, i've been doing so for the last few seasons, but would like in the home end for this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Never ever ever use a package deal.
    Best option?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Yeah join the supporters club, link in signature below

If you go through a travel agency or ticket broker you will be fleeced

We apply for tickets for all home games

Cannot guarantee a ticket but if you give us enough notice we do our best

Obviously for the category A games they are harder to get

• Advertisement
Advertisement