Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anyone bought phones from vodafone.ie

• 22-06-2006 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Last monday at around 4.30 I bought a phone on vodafone.ie and I STILL have not received it! Just wonder what other peoples experiences are with buying from vodafone's online store.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭dmck2886

Last monday at around 4.30 I bought a phone on vodafone.ie and I STILL have not received it! Just wondering what other peoples experiences are with buying from vodafone's online store.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭GenericName

Well the last time I used it was about 2 years ago. It was an upgrade to a GX30. I bought it and it was delivered 15 hours later. And technically before it was officially launched in Ireland (I think).

-I was pretty pleased needless to say.

Maybe I should give them a call, after all they said it will be delivered within 24 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ring them. They use a dedicated courier company (20-20 logistics) to deliver phones, so if they're in stock, you should have it the next day.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Have bought from them twice, arrived very quickly.
    Call them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i bought one a few weeks ago. arrived within a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I ordered a couple of them, for example I ordered Wednesday night and arrived next day (I lived in North Meath) The other times were very fast also, no more than a day waiting. Give them a ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

I live in south east Limerick and ordered a nokia 6600 a year and a half ago of them and somehow got it the next day
    give them a call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ordered once and got it 2 days later.

I rang them, they sent it to my local An Post sorting office. I went up to collect it and he said he seems to have misplaced it, so now im waiting on a call from my postman to tell me where it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

They use Swiftpost.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Swiftpost for consumer orders, 20/20 for business orders is what it seems to be. And from my experience Swiftpost is faster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Bought from them last year, arrived next day. That's good going considering I'm in Donegal.

Advertisement