Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini-lan coop games?

Options
  • 22-06-2006 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got any suggestions for good co-operative games for a 4 person mini-lan

BF2 with patch 1.3 looks nice
    Farcry with the co-op patch v8.2 (what patches etc are needed for this?)

can anyone recommend any more? (if you can include mod version/required patches etc it would be handy :) )

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There is one out there for Half Life... Sven Co-op I think it's called.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Sven-Co-Op would be great and Unreal Tournament 2004's Team based modes would be cool too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Lolth use your mod power and "search" Games for coop i made a point of saying "coop" in the previous threads for searching next time.

Theres at least 3 3 page threads with some cracking games in them.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

SERIOUS SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1+shift!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Doom2, co-op. That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Listen to Pugsleys words of wisdom. Then listen to mine. Get yourself JDoom and you can play the doom games with updated 3D graphics instead of the psuedo 2D of old.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

KdjaC wrote:
    Lolth use your mod power and "search" Games for coop i made a point of saying "coop" in the previous threads for searching next time.

Theres at least 3 3 page threads with some cracking games in them.

kdjac

hmmm, I can only find a thread on far-cry coop being organised online (how did that go by the way? )

linkage?

anyway, I have opted for farcry coop, half life sven coop, a touch of diablo 2 if anyone feels like it (unlikely). next is a decent racing game? F1 games tend to be no fun as 1 mistake and thats it, same for rally games. anyone know of a wipeout type game for the PC that can be played multiplayer over LAN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Trackmania. Nothing like wipeout, but that's what makes it so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You can get Trackmania Nations eswc for free, works on LAN but I think it might still require a working internet connection unless you want to wait for it to time out repeatedly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

SWAT 4 co-op is great craic, if you are into that kind of FPS.
    But be warned the number of swat is equal to the number of players, there is no AI to make up the numbers, and you really don't want to tackle some of the missions with less the 3 people [4-5 would be just right].

Also, make sure to take plenty of CS gas. PLENTY.

• Advertisement
Advertisement