Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese anyone..? *sigh*

Options
  • 22-06-2006 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Anyone doing Japanese tomorrow?? I am like the only person I know (apart from the 3 others in my class) who isn't finished yet. It's very depressing!! >_<

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DiscoMouse

The way I've been acting you'd think I was finished, but yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

日本語は容易、私得るA1をである ;):p hey i speak japanese :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

そうiはできる An A1 bit high smemon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

god bless google translater :) i can speak 11 different languages now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Particle-Boy

DiscoMouse wrote:
    The way I've been acting you'd think I was finished, but yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. ;)

Oh me too! It's pathetic. I have little to no motivation to study now... I feel awful!! But.. I really need to do well in it from a points perspective.. so I really should go and learn some Kanji.. or... something...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Watashi wa rainen LC wo ****te, kantan da to omoimasu. OP wa? Doko de Nihongo wo benkyou shimasu ka?

( Kanji ga nai no de, sumimasen ^-^;;; )

Haha! ****e wa dame desu ne??
    Eitou... Watashi no gakko de. Chotto muzukashi to omoimasu. Blah... Watashi no nihongo wa... iidewa arimasen...sumimasen. >_<'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Japanese tomorrow too. Absolutely no motivation to study, going to wing (slightly) the long essay and hope something easyish comes up in the short. The end is so close. :)

Enlil_Nick wrote:
    Japanese tomorrow too. Absolutely no motivation to study, going to wing (slightly) the long essay and hope something easyish comes up in the short. The end is so close. :)

Haha - tell me bout it bud. If I can repeat the mocks then booya for moi. And I did nothing for that...
    I dunno. I just hope my mind doesn't go blank. Otherwise.. ah. But it's all there. And it's not a ridiculously complicated paper. Ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

I would hope to do better than my mock result - got an E-, although I didn't do an oral and missed the listening, which puts me at about 50%ish on the paper alone. Actually if I put it that way it's not as bad (relatively speaking) :confused::confused::confused::confused: .

• Advertisement
Advertisement