Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Internet Becomes Para-Sentient to Reveal 911 Truth!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's a bit long just to explain a simple amusing bug in Notepad.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Seen this already recently on boards. Do the same for "qwew cdd moi boipz" and same thing happens. Just a mistake when you have a four letter word followed by three letters followed by three laters followed by four letter word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sinsanity2006

All I am claiming is that I saved a notepad file using the random letters and letters of the alphabet, in the form zzzz zzz zzzz zzzzz, four letters, space, three letters, space, three letters, space, five letters. You close it and then reopen it. Nine zeros appear. I copied those zeros and pasted them into the translator. Here’s the translator I used:

http://perso.orange.fr/gaoling/hanzi/index.htm

The zeros appear in the translator as Chinese characters. I translate those characters and up pops a bunch of words, I wrote the words down and looked at them.

When the words come out:

z - Air; sky; empty; air force; in vain, air defense, low altitude, anti-aircraft defense.

y - A sacrifice at the beginning of a military campaign, cult. Manifest.

x - Rocky hill,

w - Eye; look, see; wide open eyes; to gaze in astonishment, blind; unperceptive, shortsighted, straight, erect, vertical, close eyes, sleep; hibernate, hypnotism; mesmerism, people, subjects, citizens.

v - Fatigued, head sores, chronic disease, chronic illness; sorrow. Legs.

u - Field,

t - Twin gems,

s - Commit crime, violate; criminal,

q - Fire, flame, burn, anger, rage, ashes, dust, lime, to roast, spirit, soul, spiritual world. Sacrificial animal.

p - Small river, gray ash, dust, engineer, physicist, head covered in dust.

I say that's a pretty amazing coincidence to 911.

Others, the other hand may think those words have nothing to do with 911.

That's their opinion, and I respect it.

Everybody’s getting all huff and uptight because I found something weird.

I didn’t create this, I’m only pointing it out.

I thought it was strange and funny, and that everyone would have fun with it.

I think it’s weird, sorry, whatever.

You can read the story here:

http://www.dreamslaughter.com/parasentient/parasentient.htm

Click on the “parasentiant link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

I say you've been smoking too much crack.

Or alternatively are the most credulous person on boards.

Shouldnt this be in humour?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It should appear as chinese characters... if it's appearing as 0's then you have the fonts installed incorrectly on your PC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

OMG! thats amazing!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement