Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 3 The Vote

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ya win some ya lose some:(

I suppose I might as well dish the dirt on my fellow contestants

Hullaballoo- Is having a lusty affair with the producer [Grimes] and has been linked to a threesome with Mary Hearney. Also has a secret fetish for Bad Grammar.

Elmyra- Believes that the perfect drug is not in fact a hug but rather crack-cocaine. I always said she was a crack-whóre.

Dajaffa- Doesn't even like jaffa cakes...at all...EVER. Also is in fact a boy despite pretending the opposite [kinda like Nadia in BigBro really..although Dajaffa is pre-op]

Pythia- Collects toe nail clippings from the other contestants.. enough said really.

Humbert- HumBERK has a fetish for Enda Kenny and The Spice Girls.. at the same time..nice visual no?

Blondie83- isnt even a real blonde..its just a cunning disguise. 83 is the number of unsolved murders she has caused in the last year. Get this.. shes not even in UCD!!!

DaveMcG- real name is G.McDave. Is responsible for the Wallstreet Crash of '29. Plans a sex romp with *many* of the contestants partially to sell his story to fund his interrailing escapades. Has my vote to win.

See ya suckers
    *chucks glass of water in faces*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

DaveMcG
    Ah no, make it kinda hard. If u do an internet one ya might as well just randomly select a winner without doing one cause they're pretty easy. You have to admit, blush earned that immunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Elmyra
    The red car one was good, I just don't have blush's courage, something interesting but maybe not so embarrassing. Also perhaps if it is just the people who don't do the challange who are up for the vote it would encourage people to make an attempt, as it is doing the challange isn't much of an advantage if just one person gets exempt anyway and then if everyone does the challange the best attempt gets the exemption.
    Sorry scraggs:o I thought people would vote for me cuz I voted for you, I guess everyone saw you as the competition!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Humbert
    Ah come on, it's only life, you have to grab it with both hands.

Scraggs, don't go!Umm... if one of the other survivor competitors accidentally died, could she come back? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Elmyra
    I would have no problem doin the chocolate thing... but y'see, I don't know where the lead off the camera is, so there would have been no point in me taking the picture :p

There's nowt embaressing about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Pythia
    Scraggs wrote:
    Ya win some ya lose some:(

I suppose I might as well dish the dirt on my fellow contestants

Hullaballoo- Is having a lusty affair with the producer [Grimes] and has been linked to a threesome with Mary Hearney. Also has a secret fetish for Bad Grammar.

Elmyra- Believes that the perfect drug is not in fact a hug but rather crack-cocaine. I always said she was a crack-whóre.

Dajaffa- Doesn't even like jaffa cakes...at all...EVER. Also is in fact a boy despite pretending the opposite [kinda like Nadia in BigBro really..although Dajaffa is pre-op]

Pythia- Collects toe nail clippings from the other contestants.. enough said really.

Humbert- HumBERK has a fetish for Enda Kenny and The Spice Girls.. at the same time..nice visual no?

Blondie83- isnt even a real blonde..its just a cunning disguise. 83 is the number of unsolved murders she has caused in the last year. Get this.. shes not even in UCD!!!

DaveMcG- real name is G.McDave. Is responsible for the Wallstreet Crash of '29. Plans a sex romp with *many* of the contestants partially to sell his story to fund his interrailing escapades. Has my vote to win.

See ya suckers
    *chucks glass of water in faces*
    Ah Scraggs you're great! I'll have to start digging up dirt now :D In work today people kept asking me where I came from (blonde hair plus blue shirt does not equal and Irish looking person :() So far I've had people decide I was from Australia, Sweden and America!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Humbert
    Scraggs wrote:
    Mmm yeah, those capital letters for "bad" and "grammar" really turned me on.

Oh yeah, thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement