Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geforce Go 7900 GS drivers

Options
  • 22-06-2006 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for where i can get this driver. I went to the nvidia website and downloaded the drives. I downlaoded the Geforce and TNT2 on and that didnt work. The one below it says Geforce Go 7800 GTX and i dont wanna download this untill someone tells me that its the correct driver.

Anyone have the 7900 GS and can tell me which driver is correct?

My OS is Media Center so would that make any difference?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

look up laptops2go in google or tweaksrus

you will get forceware drivers there with modded infs that will work on any gpu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

The 7900GS isn't supported in the Forceware 8x.xx line of drivers which are still on NVIDIA's main site.

You need to use the the Forceware 9x.xx series on it's nZone site where they host the "beta" drivers, they mentioned in the release notes for the 91.28 support for the 7900GS.

Try Forceware 91.28 or 91.31*

*reports of control panel bugs/weirdness with the 91.31 though, try it anyway if you want and roll back to the 91.28 if it gives you hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Thanks guys, will downlaod and install on my laptop when i get ome from work today! Cherrs

Advertisement