Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Session 1 thread.

Options
  • 22-06-2006 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to session 1, please post on this thread and what course you're doing.
    Me?
    Donall Mac Diarmada- Engineering :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 synge

yay Session 1!!!!

Mary Wheaton-Celtic Studies

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Woo, ses 1! Je m'appelle Sharon Moriarty, I shall be doing computer applications. I know no-one in session 1, so TALK TO ME PEOPLES! *ahem*, I'm not desperate...no....:D

Woo, ses 1! Je m'appelle Sharon Moriarty, I shall be doing computer applications. I know no-one in session 1, so TALK TO ME PEOPLES! *ahem*, I'm not desperate...no....:D

I know people doing comp apps! There'll be an amazing tall girl named Jolene and a crazy guy named Cathal (call him Kettle...I can't tell if he hates or or not but a lot of us have gotten by with it). Session 1 is vair vair amazing...or at least was last year....hope this time's just as great if not more.

synge wrote:
    I know people doing comp apps! There'll be an amazing tall girl named Jolene and a crazy guy named Cathal (call him Kettle...I can't tell if he hates or or not but a lot of us have gotten by with it). Session 1 is vair vair amazing...or at least was last year....hope this time's just as great if not more.

YAYAGE!!! PEOPLE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS!!!!! *is happy*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

YAYAGE!!! PEOPLE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS!!!!! *is happy*
    There generally is, yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Damn all you young people and your ability to go back to CTYI *bitter*

This is my second stab at being a nevermore. :)
    They let me back as a 17 year old, the poor gits.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I wish I could have done Celtic Studies, but Alas they do not have it in session 2 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Jeze Donall, I know we said we'd hafta lead and all :D, but ease back on the biting, I mean you haven't even met them yet

I had forgotten how funny you were
    FINLAND!!!!!
    Why do I seem to get suddenly less mature when I come in contact with you and CTYI? :D

Anyway, John Campion- Biomedical Diagnostics.
    You can't miss me...

J Campion wrote:
    Jeze Donall, I know we said we'd hafta lead and all :D, but ease back on the biting, I mean you haven't even met them yet

I had forgotten how funny you were
    FINLAND!!!!!
    Why do I seem to get suddenly less mature when I come in contact with you and CTYI? :D

Anyway, John Campion- Biomedical Diagnostics.
    You can't miss me...

Couldn't resist. Yeah, mulch patrol will be in full swing and there better be a quiz question devoted to me while I'm gone to oxegen.:mad:

• Advertisement

AHHHH! you were the two constantly yelling at us for going through the mulch! only slightly scary...

synge wrote:
    AHHHH! you were the two constantly yelling at us for going through the mulch! only slightly scary...staying far away from it this year.....

(I think) We've grown up now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

[PHP]staying far away from it this year.....[/PHP]

Good to see our work has paid off. Just thinking about that crisp smell of mulch all within its borders and untrampled gives me such a sense of satisfaction. I really have lost it, haven't I. Oh well- happy walking, and
    STAY OFF THE MULCH!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mentonaintamint

i too am doing celtic studies, i don't know anyone else doing it apart from synge. M'names claire menton. so, yeah, it's a bit late to start posting now, the night before it starts but there you are.... one post closer to getting another little star:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

I'm so happy, happy, happy, happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehehe, might have to drop out to say hi to some of yee :)

carlowboy wrote:

Ssh! Don't tell anyone!

Damn all you young people and your ability to go back to CTYI *bitter*

*points and laughs at the idea of Daniel with a zimmerframe.* And a collar, of course. Where would old people be without their collars??

marclar wrote:
    I'm so happy, happy, happy, happy.

How're you enjoying looking after younglings then Jeff?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

greetings donal... from across the computer lab, lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Didn't expect to see you here Sharon. Forgot you do computer stuff during study. Btw is Melmoth your instructor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Word of advice, don't go on boards during study. For one thing, it's counter-productive, and for another the staff do read this board and you will get in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Dude, we did it for years, **** it! :p Also, counter-productive?! Dude, we never did any work!

Yes, and as a result I had Colm come round to me once during study and give out to me over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh, so worth the risk dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Hi Colm!! :D *waves*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Someone is already licking arse for an RA job... haha

Haha, I always went on boards during study., and I never wrote my whole project at midnight, no way ¬.¬

LiamD wrote:
    Someone is already licking arse for an RA job... haha
    No, someone is trying to save people the humiliation of having Colm come round to their classroom and give out to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

I'm jealous of you all. I'm working in a HOSPITAL this summer instead of CTY as I did the last two summers...relevant to my life I guess but not nearly as cool. Enjoy it! Also say hi to TAs Brian and Caoimhe for me!

Advertisement