Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Session 1 thread.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

What up tall guy? TAing's great fun! I miss you guys though... *sniff*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Irwin: heh, instead of working in CTYI as I did last summer and during the year, i'm working in the cinema :/ its hilariously not fun, but the free food makes up for it :P also, yeh, dropped out and waaaay too many of the current new staff i know. and kids recognised me. creepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Hey Irwin!

Oh man, this thread really puts it in prespective how close CTYI is... and how close it is to being over.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Raphael wrote:
    Word of advice, don't go on boards during study. For one thing, it's counter-productive, and for another the staff do read this board and you will get in trouble.

He told us it was okay as long as we got *most* of the work done. It doesn't matter anyway, I've moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Too bad you changed course. I remember many a study spent playing some alien game thing on newgrounds. Anyone who's still doing computer apps, ask Melmoth (Jonathan Walsh) to explain BCH. He gave us that when I did computer apps with a bunch of other stuff to look up. He refused to explain what it meant until the last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

marclar wrote:
    I'm so happy, happy, happy, happy.

Jeff eh? Miss me already? I'll be back on Monday, don't worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Balletskank

Noooo Session 1 is over!!!!!!!!!:( Hi jeff!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Too bad you changed course. I remember many a study spent playing some alien game thing on newgrounds. Anyone who's still doing computer apps, ask Melmoth (Jonathan Walsh) to explain BCH. He gave us that when I did computer apps with a bunch of other stuff to look up. He refused to explain what it meant until the last week.

They did. Fionnuala told me he wouldn't explain it and told them to just look it up on urban dictionary. I had a feeling it was you who told them to do that... I wonder why....

Advertisement