Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about Gaeity Theatre seating..

Options
  • 22-06-2006 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I have aquired front row tickets for Riverdance in the Gaeity next month. Row A, Seats 8 & 9, to be exact! :)

Ok. I initially thought these would be the perfect seats but maybe they are too close to the stage for a show like Riverdance??

For anyone who is familiar with the Gaeity could you let me know your thoughs on this? Are they good seats, ok seats or terrible?! :o

Thanks,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Philbert

Nobody??! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

Front row should be fine. As far as i know Riverdance uses live music so they may use the orchestra pit for musicians. I imagine that when they all come marching out it will be a bit in your face and side to side but that is just the big number and it could be fantastic! All the other scenes will be as a normal show. Further back you will have to contend with the pillars. Box Office should be able to tell you if there are any problems with your seat in relation to the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 onstage

Philbert wrote:
    Hi folks,

I have aquired front row tickets for Riverdance in the Gaeity next month. Row A, Seats 8 & 9, to be exact! :)

Ok. I initially thought these would be the perfect seats but maybe they are too close to the stage for a show like Riverdance??

For anyone who is familiar with the Gaeity could you let me know your thoughs on this? Are they good seats, ok seats or terrible?! :o

Thanks,,
    You have the orchestra pit between you and the stage so distance is ok.

Advertisement