Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Performers and Jugglers

Options
  • 22-06-2006 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I am the host of a non profit music festival held on the beautiful scenic Island of Sherkin off the coast of Baltimore, West Cork. The festival will be held on the weekend of 7th, 8th and 9th of July 2006 and boasts a wide range of Irish and American top singer/songwriters and Bands, including the fast rising Cork band "Fred".

We are promoting this festival as a gathering of musicians and music lovers alike, emphasising the integration between the two; thus creating an intimate and bohemian feel that is unique to the Sherkin music festival.

Music will be ongoing on the Saturday from 18.30 - 03.00. We are hoping to include Circus performers, such as jugglers, fire-breathers, etc. to help create the wild bohemian atmosphere and to keep the spectacle alive while the musicians are playing.

As we are a non profit organisation we cannot offer any payment, but we can promise a fantastic weekend to all that are involved and will promote money collections for the performers on the night. I can also advertise your organisation on our programs that will be for sale on the day.

If this would be of interest to you and to any of your fellow performers please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail at elderroche@gmail.com or at 086 3282133.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,

Elder

Advertisement