Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching from eircom

Options
  • 22-06-2006 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

we have a bill with eircom for phonecalls and wanna switch immediately. does anyone know what the situation is with line rental paid up till end july and eircom talktime plan thing,do we have to keep paying for the talktime till end of next billing period or can we switch now and pay a percentage of the flat monthly fee or pay for one month only and can we get money back for the line rental as the new package im getting gives cheaper line rental
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Q9. If I'm not happy with my eircom talktime package, how do I cancel my service?

If you're not happy with your eircom talktime package, you can call us on freephone 1800 790 890 and we will cancel your eircom talktime package
    Do this first. Make sure to ask how you will be billed or discounted for the remaining period. When thats sorted then you can transfer to the new provider. Any line rental paid to Eircom for the remainder of the billing period will be refunded by cheque. Then prepare for the barrage of calls from Eircom sales to get you back.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

Advertisement