Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best net and eye toy games available?

• 22-06-2006 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Now that I have actually got the god damn network adapter (and eyetoy for free as a result) , apart from teh legendary Splinter Cell, can anyone recommend the best internet-playing games for the Playstation...and while you're at it, what are the best eye-toy games available?!
    I know "Star Wars Battlefront" is good. I sold "Battlefield2 modern combat" a while back and I feel I might regret that decision...I wonder is it worth buying back for net-play?
    hmmm?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

the sega eye toy game is fun for a bit but only really a party game. Netplay on the ps2 is not great only the really big games out at the moment seem to ever have anyone playing them.

Advertisement