Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundoran

• 22-06-2006 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is anyone here from around the bundoran ares? i am goin up tomo for the weekend and just wondering what the weather is like up there? Looked it up but would like it from someone up there opinion!!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Cancel the weekend, the weather's terrible:( But what the heck. when you're parked up on the old bar stool with 10 pints downed i dont think you will be too worried about the weather.

Seriously though the weather has not been too kind to us for the last few days and I dont have a clue what the forecast is for the weekend. Im about 30 odd miles from Bundoran and over that distance there can be contrasting weather conditions.

There is a mountain range between me and Bundoran and yes I have seen the rain belting down here but the sun would have been splitting the rocks in Bundoran at the same time.

Have a look at the teletext

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭DonegalMan

muffler wrote:
    There is a mountain range between me and Bundoran and yes I have seen the rain belting down here but the sun would have been splitting the rocks in Bundoran at the same time.
    I've always heard it said since I was a child that "the weather always changes when you go through Barnesmore Gap" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

idunno78 wrote:
    Just wondering is anyone here from around the bundoran ares? i am goin up tomo for the weekend and just wondering what the weather is like up there? Looked it up but would like it from someone up there opinion!!

Thanks.

i wish you luck in bundoran my friend, so not my kind of place at all! but have a good one and im certainly praying for fantastic weather!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

well its nice where i live now so hopefully it will be the same up there!! fingers crossed! was nice enough up there this time last year. and if not there is always the pub!! which is the plan anyhow but will just end up being there all day!! ah time will tell!

thanks for yer replies!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭AdrianR

It's a cracking day down here, so was yesterday. I find that this site is fairly accurate for my area, here'a the link for Finner, it doesn't look too bad for the weekend:
    http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/03978.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement