Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ffVII

Options
  • 22-06-2006 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭

Where can I purchase this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

sadly online or second hand only. on a side note, I actually start playin this again yesterday, only to get stuck at the escape from midgar on the motorbike part, CD seems to be scratched and it wont load :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Yook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

AlcoholicA wrote:
    sadly online or second hand only. on a side note, I actually start playin this again yesterday, only to get stuck at the escape from midgar on the motorbike part, CD seems to be scratched and it wont load :'(
    My final disc wouldn't load after pumping loads of hours into it. I felt like destroying my playstation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

Looks like I'm off home to check the quality of my VII discs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Love this game - was playing it again a few months back to be so nicely halted on 3rd Disc which I found to be MISSING!! T_T

Advertisement