Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PC Suite cable for Nokia phone?

• 23-06-2006 2:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Hello one and all.

I've just recently discovered that I can upload images from my Nokia 3200 to my PC as long as I have a 'PC Suite cable' which connects my phone to my PC.

I was just wondering if anyone here might know where I can pick up such a device in town and the general price range? Also, has anyone had any difficulties with it?

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Well I have the DKU-5 (usb jobbie) for my ngage and it works grand with the PC Suite. I wouldnt pay any more than €10-15 eurons for one. I think you can get them on ebay for similar but not sure where offline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I think these might be obscelete now but I *might* have one knocking around if you can't find one in town and are prepared to cross my palm with silver.

Advertisement