Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlife in belfast

Options
  • 23-06-2006 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Where would you recommend to go out in belfast. for people in early 20's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51532576&postcount=7

Do you want clubs, pubs, craic or disco? Empire is rock, which I like :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 An.fear.bocht

The Empire is a great pub.
    Also Katy Daly's, Auntie Annie's, Whites Tavern, The Duke of York.
    They are about the best places i reckon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Lone Wolf

Would have to agree, aunty annies is a brilliant pub to having a few pints in and they sometimes have live music.

Dont forget the students union on a friday night, all drinks only £1.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 liamsquire

The Botannic Inn is a great pub for a bit of craic. It's a sporty bar with lots of football (Gaelic and soccer), rugby and such on the big screens and upstairs is a bustling night club witha great crowd!

The Bot as its known is filled with people in their 20's so it would be very suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I am rather fond of the Apartment myself. I have had a few good nights in there.

MrP

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Places I'd usually be:
    Auntie Annies, The Empire, Limelight/Spring and Airbrake/Limelight, Stiff Kitten, Whites Tavern, McHughs, Morrisons...

Advertisement