Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway March - June News?

Options
  • 23-06-2006 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Ive been abroad and out of Galway since march now and I was just tryin to get an update of whats happening in the city. I get bits of social news from the family and friends back home but this place seems perfect for findin out about all the miscellaneous random crap that I love about Galway city.

From readin the threads I realise:

Theres a new Maplin store in Galway?

I have found out more info on "knackerdwarf". Great thread btw!

Warty Nora is still lookin fine

You see this is the stuff I need to be hearing about! Not about how my relatives are gettin on and how my brother got on in the silly leaving cert. Its the little bits of gossip and info from the streets of Galway that make it such a great place to live. Updates on the kebabs at the Charcoal Grill would also be much appreciated

So in conclusion does Anyone else have random and seemingly worthless gossip from the streets that I would love to hear about? Please spurt your verbal load here...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Easiest for you is to just look through old threads, as you are already.
    Welcome back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

biko wrote:
    Welcome back.

Indeed...

What with the revival of the square, Winos, Knackers, Hippies and Shams can all congregate into one beautiful utopia of empty buckfast bottles and discarded joint roaches.

The summer is hot, Supermacs is still greasy and popular at 3am for food and fighting... The King's Head is now a restaurant, as opposed to being a quiet sandwich and tea pub.

Charcoal is still "God's Gift" (GOFT), delish and filling.

Skanky drunken 15 year olds have risen by %15 in the last 2 weeks, with continued outbreaks of underage sex in the space age toilets on the square... 20 cent for 15 minutes!

Seamus Hynes aka "KnackerDwarf" has become quiet in his old age, but still you might catch a glimpse of him smacking a baby or kicking a wino.

From Here in our Galway Studios.. This has been "Galway on the March"

Good night.. and you stay classy, San Dia... wait.. Galway!

Advertisement