Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small LCD(6 to 10inch)

• 23-06-2006 9:40am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey
    anyone got links to small lcds that they have found? i want a small lcd say 6-10 inch range so that i can browse my music folders without turning on my big tv...

i saw the 10 inch at komplett, but it's touchscreen. I'm thinking of putting one of them in my kitchen to control the pc, but for this one i just want to be able tos ee...and cheap..vga input would be a plus..but svideo would go...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

Hey again
    If you have a look on ebay under lcd monitors you will see a pile of lcd's for sale from a guy in hong kong between 2.5" to 10", Im thinking about using one as an in-box display for the media centre I'm currently building so as to keep things clean. Theyre not too expensive, the guy seems to make his money on shipping. Only issue would be customs, I've bought dvd's from hong kong before with no issue. but I suppose its luck of the draw if you get stung or not. might be able to get the guy to mark it as a repair job or RMA coming direct from a supplier though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

cheers for that, i"ll check it out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

LinITX also sell small LCD screens but the prices arent any better than Komplett but they have a wider range.

Advertisement