Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All you wine buffs out there.....

• 23-06-2006 9:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

1993 Riesling Spatlese, Dr pauly Bergweiler - I needa bottle of it urgently. Can anyone help me out here?
    Its a green bottle with a yellow label.
    price ballpark would be good too.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Try the wind place beside the Pod there on Harcourt Street, I'd say that's your best chance.
    Gonna be hard enough to get a 93 now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Fineos isint it?
    Thanks Blub2k4.
    Ive seen some discussions on here and there are some members wh really know what they are on about in here so I thought id chance my arm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Findlaters is the name, you reminded me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

Fineos isint it?

I had a little giggle at that - I know lots of people who work there and it is a consultancy firm that writes software for claims management!!

MrsA

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Thanks for the help.
    had a little giggle at that - I know lots of people who work there and it is a consultancy firm that writes software for claims management!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

Ooh I love Riesling!

Advertisement