Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eclipse Editor

Options
  • 23-06-2006 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi,
    I need to get my input for a transform from the editor window in eclipse.I have built my own editor,which opens up an xml file,and a transform button is in place,but only works on giving a main method two files which it then will do its stuff,but has no bearing on eclipse.I need to grab my input from the open editor window,and maybe open another window in this editor with my output
    ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Torak

pjfogarty wrote:
    Hi,
    I need to get my input for a transform from the editor window in eclipse.I have built my own editor,which opens up an xml file,and a transform button is in place,but only works on giving a main method two files which it then will do its stuff,but has no bearing on eclipse.I need to grab my input from the open editor window,and maybe open another window in this editor with my output
    ?
    Thanks

I would recommend using Eclipse Forms..

Have one tab (page) for your existing editor and another for your xsl output. This can be done in memory every time you move from one page to another.

Just run the stylesheet in memory (doing it be execing an app is a bad idea).

If you have a quick read on eclipse forms and if you have a question post it.

Advertisement