Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Shakira Song

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Again, while the song bugs the shyte outta me, It's incredible catchey. While I have the control not to sing along, my friends don't. Just when you think you've escaped it, it turns around and bits you in the arse!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Apparantly it was played by the dj three times when I was at work the last night, still don't know it.

Lucky:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This the video?

Shakira's let herself go quite a bit!

PS - i absolutely LOATHE the song!

yep thats the one:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Had somebody point it out to me last night, what a pile of annoying ****e.
    Other music was great though, no diggity, no doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

My bro loves this tune - I've heard it on the radio once or twice and dont like it one little bit.

Slagged him for liking it, and he says "have you seen the video?", no, says I, "well then shut up" - I mean - thats just thick.

Out of a matter of interest - how many of you who like this "song" have seen the video, or maybe the first time you heard the song, you saw the video too? I dont have any music channels and dont watch Chart TV, so am immune to sexy women making me like their crap music by watching them sing it.

this may be the new way of making a song number 1 - "dirty" videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Song: Hispanic Transsexual warbling atonally
    Video: Hispanic Transsexual warbling atonally and wiggling enormous leather-clad arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

magpie wrote:
    Song: Hispanic Transsexual warbling atonally
    Video: Hispanic Transsexual warbling atonally and wiggling enormous leather-clad arse.

Genius :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Well I've had the misfortune to be working in our beautiful (cough) capital city this week, far from my beloved BBC....the amount of times I've had to make a dive for the tuning button on the radio is turning intoa laughing point with my workmates, and it's all down to thois POS song.
    Between 2FM, TodayFM, Spin and the plethora of samey dublin stations it must easily hget played about 20 times during the office workday....I hear that trumpet or bugle or whatever in the intro and the station get's changed...10-30 minutes later it has to be changed again....apparently it's being requested loads.
    God Shakira (and Wyclef Jean; WTH happened man? You used to be cool)...just FOAD already...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i LOVE this song!

its my guilty pleasure...

yeah, she sounds like a goat, but god i love it.. makes me "sing" and dance.. mwahahaha...

SHAKIRA SHAKIRA!

Advertisement