Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden Ticket Fix Prob

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

God onlly knows Spronston!
    well.. BB only knows :D

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭crybaby

I think we can all cleary see after a couple of weeks of Suzie that there is no way in hell that they could have fixed anything to put her into the house. When they asked her "Why did you apply to be in Big Brother Suzie?" you could tell they are having major problems with how she is boring and generally stuckup about the whole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

All that says is that she was fanatical about the show enough to spend that kind of money on the show, so her husband bought the ticket on E-bay.

The guy in question is a millionaire. From hanging around rich people I can tell you that they tend not to do things by halfs. Why dump 6K for a 1 in 34 chance when you could drop 16K for a straight out win.

I'm pretty sure you would find numerous people who would help rig it for 5-10k no questions asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The fact of the matter is that it was never a fix. End of.

Also, the only reason that she was so hell bent on getting in there was because she wants to up her premium for modelling work. Anybody see the video of her doing the rounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

BaZmO* wrote:
    The fact of the matter is that it was never a fix. End of.

Also, the only reason that she was so hell bent on getting in there was because she wants to up her premium for modelling work. Anybody see the video of her doing the rounds?

Ooooooh, Susies a bold girl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Or get a TV program as she said: "Shallow Susie" perhaps? Or how about "Everybody hates Susie"?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Hobbes wrote:
    The guy in question is a millionaire. From hanging around rich people I can tell you that they tend not to do things by halfs. Why dump 6K for a 1 in 34 chance when you could drop 16K for a straight out win.

I'm pretty sure you would find numerous people who would help rig it for 5-10k no questions asked.

The risks would be too high in my opinion. Imagine the compensation claims of those unsuccessful applicants if it was found to be rigged. Not to mention the litigation brought by Nestle if it was found that they were dragged into a scam giving their product a bad name.

Personally I think what they should have done was have the independent adjudicator in the garden at the time, as well as have the balls dropped into the drum live, like they do with the lotto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Make love not war. I think most of the birds on this thread that are slagging her off would not hesitate to whip out their strap-ons and get stuck into her straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Is Big Brother not the highest grossing tv programme in Britain? why on earth would they take a bribe for 16k???

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Also, each ticket-holder were randomly given numbers to wear as hats and armbands on the day

• Advertisement
Advertisement