Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Piece

Options
  • 23-06-2006 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭

Despite very silly editing a really good series
    even better manga
    opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

I found first episode very hard to watch (took me 2-3 tries), I think once you get to episode 5,6 it begins to get interesting.

Gotten to like this series a fair bit now (watching Kaizoku-Fansubs releases).
    It is a little childish I suppose in areas (especially early on), but once you get used to that, very nicely done.
    The fansubs are also excellent, reckon if the sub group weren't top notch for this it would be unwatchable.

I suppose I'd put this in same category as Hunter x Hunter, although no where near as good (orignal HxH, not the ovas).

Edit: never read mangas of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Neo Android

I have watched some of the anime but found it okay, not the best anime there is. i hear the manga of it though is really good so i may look into that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

I've seen a few episodes of the anime and read the first manga, overall I liked it. Though the anime does drag fights on alot :rolleyes:

I was using youtube to watch it but it skips episodes from about 20 - 45 so I can't really watch it. Are there any sites online that have a complete set of the episodes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

http://kaizoku-fansubs.com/
    Site down at moment though.

take look at www.baka-updates.com for groups/releases/bt links

Advertisement