Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a teacher of NORWEGIAN

Options
  • 23-06-2006 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi,

I am not sure if I am posting this message on the correct forum. But I'll give it a shot.
    I am looking for a native Norwegian speaker who would be interested in teaching Norwegian privately.

Thank you,

aguafiestas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Moved from Art Appreciation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ommogerh

That should be possibly, whitch level? And what is your mother tounge (spanish)?

Hi,

I am not sure if I am posting this message on the correct forum. But I'll give it a shot.
    I am looking for a native Norwegian speaker who would be interested in teaching Norwegian privately.

Thank you,

aguafiestas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 aguafiestas

Hei,

Thanks for reply. My native tongue is Russian. If you are interested, let me know.

Ha det,

aguafiestas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

There is a scholl doing norwegain teaching if you do a courcse there you might find a teacher who will teach you privatly click here for details. Also the Norwegian Embassy might gave details on somebody who teaches Norwegain privately.

Advertisement