Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

theme song

Options
  • 23-06-2006 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

does any1 know what is the name of the big brother theme song? and if it can be downloaded?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

Paul Oakenfold, it could be found as the BB theme

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Its done by Paul Oakenfold, try searching for it, Im sure it can be found somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Ya paul oakenfold, i have the cd, he used to do different mixes of it every year for bbuk, think he stopped now though.

Hands up who thinks BB UK is dying a slow death?? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

TheGooner wrote:
    Ya paul oakenfold, i have the cd

You have the cd, thats a little sad, youre well addicted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

I have it on vinyl. No better tune to throw on to clear the room at the end of a night.Even better when played at the wrong speed.:D

Hands up who thinks BB UK is dying a slow death??

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

iFight wrote:
    You have the cd, thats a little sad, youre well addicted:D

:eek: Excuse you! :eek:

its on part of a compilation of brilliant dance tracks, none of this big fish little fish cardboard box for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

lol! i have the cd too!

got it years ago when paul oakenfold released it first. it was a good tune for about a week, it got overplayed though. he wrote it specially for BB i think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

rsta wrote:
    he wrote it specially for BB i think?

I think so, I'd say its putting his kids through college at this rate.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah its Paul Oakenfold but afaik he did it with someone else and they called themselves Element Four for some reason...

Advertisement