Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a PSP

• 23-06-2006 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭

Sorry if a thread like this gets posted every other week but i finally have the money to afford a PSP and want to know what to buy with it, what to do with it , and what not to do to get the most out of my PSP.

I've heard about getting a 1.5 PSP so that homebrew games will run on it and that Devhook can be used to play newer games using the 1.5 firmware.

So if people could tell me what PSP to get (1.5 or otherwise) and what applications etc to get with it to make the most out my shiny new PSP.

cheers

sorry again if this gets posted alot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 d_mc_a

I have exactly what your looking for, if your interested. It's a v1.5 psp, complete with all the software required to do what you want. It includes GTA:LCS and Wipeout UMD's and a 1 gig memory stick. The reason i want to get rid of it, is because i don't have time for it anymore. It's in perfect condition. I can teach you how to use it too, if you're new to the psp scene,. I'm looking for 280 for the lot. PM me if your interested.

Advertisement