Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 NEW housemates!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 23-06-2006 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

Wow, 5 new housemates being put into a secret house next door on next fridays show!!!!

And one of the current housemates will be placed into the secret house with them next Friday!!!

oooooh, interesting!!!

Jaysus, I should be down the pub!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Sounds cool, are the houses joined? - so that they will be able to go into the other house etc

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Yeah both houses are connected through the Diary Room. One current housemate will join the five new ones. AHHHHH!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

iFight wrote:
    Sounds cool, are the houses joined? - so that they will be able to go into the other house etc

I think there is a door into the secret house via the diary room!! But they wont know about each other!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

py2006 wrote:
    I think there is a door into the secret house via the diary room!! But they wont know about each other!

I see, so they will think the person is getting evicted when he/she is jsut going next door!!! Crafty BB!!! Will be interesting for the cameras

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

iFight wrote:
    I see, so they will think the person is getting evicted when he/she is jsut going next door!!! Crafty BB!!! Will be interesting for the cameras

Yep, am looking forward to seeing how it works out!!! I had a feeling they were up to something like this when they said this years house was smaller!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I'll be interested to see how the other housemates react when the person they all voted to put up for eviction walks back into the house.

I also wonder what happens to the second person, do they get the flick? although giving the second person the flick would give the game away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

wonder who it will be - could be Richard or Lea as the original housemate joining the new ones.

Hard to see who will be nominated next week:

Definitely not:

Glyn (so well-liked)
    Nikki (they'll be tired of nominating her without success)
    Mikey (a non-entity, and thriving as such)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

how are they going to work this?
    the evictee leaves through the front door, but the entrance to the secret house is through the diary room.

possible scenario: nominations are made and announced. housemates are then told that the nominations have been cancelled. person selected to enter the new house will be called to the diary room and the house mates will be told that this person has left of their own free will.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

How I understand it is that the housemates nominations won't affect who goes into next door. We get to choose, so there will either be fake nominations, or none and they'll be told that they are all up for eviction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

There's no confusion over this really.

It is pretty much the exact same scenario as what happened in BB5, when Emma and Michelle were put into the bedsit. When they walked out the front door, the other housemates were told to close it. Then, a runner from BB opened a door in the corridor, led them through it and into the bedsit. I'm sure the setup the same, more or less.

Now, I do hope the public vote is a tactical one. I suspect Richard and Susie, with probably one more (maybe Imogen) will be up for eviction... in which case one of them getting to go into the secret house will be dull... after all, those three are pretty boring people. Ideally, Nikki would be nominated next week and the public will put her up for entering the secret house. She'd make the whole situation a lot more interesting than Susie sitting around drinking endless cups of tea, or Imogen going in (she's said in the past she doesn't like new people coming in, and why should she make an effort with them etc) and Richard.. well, he'll be intolerable, falsely fawning all over the new housemates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yay its exciting just what we need, it was getting awful boring!

The five new housemates are in hiding for the past few weeks apparently, so they won't know whats been going on in the house.

I wonder will they have a tv screen or something to see the other housemates, like in BB5 with Emma and Michelle?

But its a cop out that they didnt replace George, now they definatley wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

fingers crossed there is no shabaz in there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Oh so they've copped about a second house... BB should have had that house built and finished at the same time as the main house. of course the housemates would hear banging etc.

thats the 2nd big mistake now they've made this year. 1st mistake was letting grace hear the chanting, therefore she was prepared to be evicted. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Its ridiculous that they've given the game away already

Rich guessed yesterday, and told everyone in the garden... and of course they all had a good discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

26 June 2006
    Five new housemates to join BB stars
    'Big Brother' bosses have revealed that the show's latest twist will involve five new housemates moving into a house which is next door to the current 'Big Brother' house.

Instead of voting for one of the current housemates to be evicted this week, viewers will be asked to choose one person to move in with the new housemates.

The second 'Big Brother' house will be connected to the existing house by the diary room, but will look completely different.

Meanwhile, Lea and Susie have won the housemates' pub quiz, which was a reward for them establishing the 'meaning of life' the day before, with the majority of them choosing love.

Rich guessed about the new house???? How do you 'guess' something like that? Did he hear noises or what? How did the rest of the housemates react? Did they believe him?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

should be interesting to see what the person who moves from the BB house into the new house has to say about his/her former housemates as everything that person says will influence anything a new person does on meeting the people already in the house.

Personally i predict that only two or three people from the new house will ever get into the BB house tho similarily to how last year Makosi chose to bring Orlaith and Eugene into the BB house.

Although as with everything BB related there can be a sting in the tale as the people who dont get in may (at least one of em) be dropped into the house later to rock the boat as was done with Kinga... maybe the person who tested best with the audience but didnt get to make between houses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

YeAh! wrote:
    Rich guessed about the new house???? How do you 'guess' something like that? Did he hear noises or what? How did the rest of the housemates react? Did they believe him?
    They guessed becasue of all the banging and building, the cheers being piped in at times. They were called in at one stage and the blnds were drawn down over the garden door and even we (the viewers) could see the shadows in the garden. :rolleyes:

The rest in the garden did believe him. Lea went on to say that there were probably 2 going in like last year. (She was on about the bedsit). She even maintained that they could be in there "now" even though the building was still going on :rolleyes:

The rest reacted just by having a discussion on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Lets hope they have shabazz in the new house. The show has been sorely lacking since he left

• Advertisement

FX Meister wrote:
    Lets hope they have shabazz in the new house. The show has been sorely lacking since he left
    They could never do that. Bring back in an evicted housemate?.....people put a lot of money into getting that guy out!! Now lets never speak of him....again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

YeAh! wrote:
    They could never do that. Bring back in an evicted housemate?.....people put a lot of money into getting that guy out!! Now lets never speak of him....again!
    He wasn't evicted...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Personally i think having 5 new housemates isin't a good idea. After all, that just proves they don't have enough entertainment value from this years bunch! you only have to look at e4 which are showing very little live action during the day (i.e 3pm onwards):(

eirebhoy wrote:
    He wasn't evicted...
    oh yeah! Could be a possibility so....

It will be wierd alright having 5 new housemates in a different house. The round-up of the last 24 hours is going to be packed, switching between whats happening in both houses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭WaterfordOnline

I think Aisling will go to the new house and another house mate will be called to the Diary Room and will have a task to look after the house mates (feed them etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

brilliant buzz, they put in a dublin skanger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

They should have a right cracking bust up between the 2 houses. I reckon the new mike (bouncer) will stuff the old Mikey and the dublin skanger will be well matched with glyn, probably a draw, the new action man will stuff Richard good and proper, and he would probably like it and the new lass would be best let of the leash to savage the prissy miss welsh, leaving aisling to come back in and throw the gauntlet with lea and get knocked out by her big boobs, the others in BB1 house, nikki, pete and susie can stick the boot into richard and swap sides.

Ooh just think of blood and teeth everywhere, chunks of hair and ripped clothing, richard flat on his back stomped brains hanging out, aah it wouldn't get better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Watched the entrance.

Jonathan - Came across as normal. Although when Spiral came in it looked like his expression was "wtf, I have to spend time with these morons".

Spiral - I was half expecting him to start singing Mustang Sally. :D "roide... sally a roiddee!". Skanger accent but from what I saw and read he seems sound and may actually bring something to the house.

Jennie - Seemed like the first girl that got evicted.

Michael - Showman material although don't really know what to make of him.

Jayne - Seriously wtf. Reminds me of that scanger you end up in bed with after serious nights drinking and you have to knaw your arm off to escape.

Advertisement