Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grace and george?

Options
  • 23-06-2006 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

did davina say grace scored george since leaving the house (only flicked on cos himself watchin the footie)? or was it someone else ( sam? bonneeh?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Yep according to the tabloids in England they have been spotted out together snogging!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

LOL George is some stupid fuucker so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 amptypockets

didnt waste much time....disGrace!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Well in fairness to Grace (can't believe I just said that) Mickey has been all over Imogen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Good owl George keeping out of the public eye, no fame for Georgey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Jaysus they certainly did not waste any time at all!! Were George and Grace that close in the house? I forget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

YeAh! wrote:
    Jaysus they certainly did not waste any time at all!! Were George and Grace that close in the house? I forget

A bit, towards the end anyway, remember she was torn between George adn Mikey for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Sure we all knew she was trying to get up on him.

Mikey couldnt care less i'd say. he wanted Imogen from the start but Sleazer got in there first.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Mikey couldnt care less i'd say

he is not the only one. both will be forgotten within a few weeks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Couldnt belive that when i heard it! She certainly didnt waste any time..

and that george is a plonker, he didnt want to be famous? what does he go and do? goes and gets off with the biggest superb*tch ever in BB history within a week of her eviction...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

he was watchin it thinkin "fu*k what a beeatch...class".
    i know i was

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

py2006 wrote:
    Well in fairness to Grace (can't believe I just said that) Mickey has been all over Imogen!

Yeah so she's using George to get back at him... Beee-ach

:rolleyes:

Advertisement