Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online music retailers

Options
  • 23-06-2006 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering exactly how many websites are out there that sell CDs at reasonable prices. I have been a regular customer of CDWow for the past 2 years but sadly their once reliable service has gone to to the dogs over the past year and a 3-4 week wait for CDs to arrive seems to be the norm.

So I'm wondering can anyone recommend any other sites you have used to buy CDs from that are priced reasonable and are primarily relaible?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I just use amazon.com (im in the US for now), Im not sure if they deliver cds and things to Ireland, probably do. I have also used Ebay, just make sure its a legit cd and not a ripoff. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Amazon.com delivers to Ireland. CDUniverse is another good site. Aquarius Records are pretty excellent.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I've always used Play.com more than CDWow. Mainly because Play seems to have a much wider variety of music.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Bangcd are a good site. Not the best site around but cheap and quick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Make that two votes for Play.com. Great prices, fast delivery and nice wide selection, 'nuff said. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement