Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushy Park Skate Park

Options
  • 23-06-2006 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Anybody see that going in? I was up during the week, they are building it behind the running club. It has taken them ages, a few years back I heard of it, didnt think that they would actually do it though. So anyone know what's going in there or anything? I cant make it out at all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Oh cool! I'm not into skating anymore, but it's still a deadly idea, get the skaters off the streets :p Just messin

Smart move, anywho. Who decided to have it built, the council presumably?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

DaveMcG wrote:
    Oh cool! I'm not into skating anymore, but it's still a deadly idea, get the skaters off the streets :p Just messin

Smart move, anywho. Who decided to have it built, the council presumably?

Don't know exactly, just know that it's been on the way for ages

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

More info can be found Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Cool thanks, I saw a huge JCB in there didnt have a clue that that is what itll turn out like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Nice I just started blading again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

There's a thread about it here in the Extreme Sports Forum with more plans, pics and stuff: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054922922
    I'm looking forward to it, as it's about a two minute walk from my school and I've started back skating. :)

Advertisement