Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording Studios

Options
  • 24-06-2006 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi i'm a guy from Cork and at the moment i'm living in Limerick. Does any one know any recording studios in Limerick and have any info on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Tonyk wrote:
    Hi i'm a guy from Cork and at the moment i'm living in Limerick. Does any one know any recording studios in Limerick and have any info on it.

Yup theres either one or two, i know theres one in the granary (Micheal street, Trinity Rooms, City Library area), thought this was it but the website seems to suggest its by the river, anywho... hope this is of help:

http://www.vivamusicstudios.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

the river?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Thought there was a recording studio in Edward street near the barracks
    (across the road from and down a side street??)
    I have never seen it but remember a friend
    mentioning it.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tonyk

Yeah thanks i know about viva but i hear there are better studios here in Limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

Tonyk wrote:
    Yeah thanks i know about viva but i hear there are better studios here in Limerick

if you have the money theres a guy called dave allen who runs a studio.. its expensive though.

may i ask who do you need one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

You should consider Balls of iron studios maily owned and run by a Mr. Mark OConnor
    He recorded Giveamanakicks first EP most notably but has worked with a multitude of other acts.
    I have recorded with him on numerous occasions and can confirm that he is a real pro and class act to work with. He's out of the country at the mo, but you can drop him a mail at the above address. ;)

Advertisement