Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thwarted Some Scumbags Last Night

Options
  • 24-06-2006 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭

Saw mad smoke piling out from behind Puroga {where y'all communists have your Komitet meetings} and the flickr of flames in the night light..alerted Plod and sure enuff {would you believe it} they came booting around in their Yaris and kicked ass and took names. Soon, a Brigade arrived, and put out the fire? Anyone else bear witness to this glorious Friday night escapade?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Yeah, i was walking up the new road to kilcoole at around 11 and I saw it, my mate caled the fire brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Well Done Guys;) ..... dont want scumbags and no good wasters wrecking our pretty neighbourhood:D These loosers should be locked up and the keys thrown away or even better get them on a chain gang and get them to clean up the roadsides and plant pretty flowers.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭TnJ

Fair play lads! I live around the corner and saw the fire brigade arrive. Had no idea what was going on 'till now. Thanks for the update :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭new arrival

Where exactly did the lads have a fire? (I mean was it on the side of the creche building where the houses are?)

Advertisement