Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting around Westport?

Options
  • 24-06-2006 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

I have to head to somewhere west of Westport tomorrow- I'm going to take a train but then I've to take a bus from Mill St. in Westport to get to Louisburg. Buseireann.ie doesn't say whether that bus (450) goes past the train station, and I can't find a map of Westport anywhere on the net! Anyone know anything about the place, and where the train station is in relation to the rest of town?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Tomorrow as in Sunday?

450 doesn't run on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Whoa, didn't spot that! Thanks.

Just on a side note, it's a bit stupid putting in where you want to travel to and what date you want to travel, only for the site to show you details of buses that aren't even running.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Whoa, didn't spot that! Thanks.

Just on a side note, it's a bit stupid putting in where you want to travel to and what date you want to travel, only for the site to show you details of buses that aren't even running.

Well if I search for that route tomorrow, it's showing up that there is no service. Are you sure you adjusted the date to tomorrows when checking for services?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

BuffyBot wrote:
    Well if I search for that route tomorrow, it's showing up that there is no service. Are you sure you adjusted the date to tomorrows when checking for services?

Thats weird, I'm getting something different now. Yea you're right. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Copied to "West"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

...bit late for osting my opinion now...

I live in Westport...Get a taxi from Mill Street, or hitch a lift....You must find Quay st. head out there for 20miles, You will then be in Louisburgh

Advertisement