Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NORWEGIANS in UCD

Options
  • 24-06-2006 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi,

I am looking for a speaker of Norwegian to give private classes.

Takk,

aguafiestas

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Do you need classes in English or Norwegian? Or are you offering to give the classes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 aguafiestas

Hi hullaballoo,

I am looking for a teacher. Do you happen to know anyone?

aguafiestas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I don't know if this will be of much help but if you go here you can contact the UCD International Office. There are numerous language classes held the evening, they are in groups but I don't know if they cater for the Norwegian language. Send an email or give them a call and I'm sure they'll do their best to help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 aguafiestas

Hi Zane from MTV2,

Thanks for your help. As far as I know there are no Norwegian language courses in UCD. I will contact the International Office though.

aguafiestas

GO ARGENTINA!

Advertisement