Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Rammstein !!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I've started listening to Mutter again. Really like the band, hopefully see them someday, maybe even at Werchter next year, or wherever I end up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Good interview with Paul here

http://www.thegauntlet.com/interviews/307/Rammstein.html

Looks like it will be a heavier album!
    Roll on next year

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

"We all living in america,america,we all living in america,america,ist wunderbar"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

30 songs. I doubt all of them will be on the album. Am looking forward to hearing it though. I only listen to them now and again but they're a great band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Great gym music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I assume all that talk about Till leaving was just a load of twadle then?

Also honourable mention to the quote of the thread:
    "Mein gott in Himmel, ve haf set zee roof on feur again!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

John wrote: »
    Rammstein? Never heard of them...
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,638 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Seen them a few times now. Always seems to be a good few Irish people at their shows. If you havent seen them before, definately check them out. They're a cut above the rest as regards live shows, and not just because of the obscene amount of fireworks on stage.
    One member of the band (normally Ollie or Flake) usually crowd "surfs" in a real rubber dinghy for the last song (typically a cover of Depeche Modes "Stripped" or Seemann)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Seen them a few times now. Always seems to be a good few Irish people at their shows. If you havent seen them before, definately check them out. They're a cut above the rest as regards live shows, and not just because of the obscene amount of fireworks on stage.
    One member of the band (normally Ollie or Flake) usually crowd "surfs" in a real rubber dinghy for the last song (typically a cover of Depeche Modes "Stripped" or Seemann)

I presume when you've seen them it was outside of this here country?

Have they ever played Ireland???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

dulpit wrote: »
    I
    Have they ever played Ireland???

Dont think so......Id love it if they did though ;-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

If you like Rammstein, you'll probably like this too.

Lyrics in Finnish though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Travelling to Australia would be worth it for Rammstein.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

deman wrote: »
    If you like Rammstein, you'll probably like this too.

Lyrics in Finnish though.

QaYYz6Quy9Q

not bad

i think the video's better then the song. very jin-roh vibe off it... you should check out megaherz. they were around before rammstein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

I actually taught this band had broken up years ago, although you wont get better at singing in German than Nena did in 1984, 99 Luftballons indeed!

Advertisement